- All prices are in U.S. dollars.
- All sales are FINAL.
- No cancellations on custom-made or modified items once the order is confirmed.
- Any order or portion of an order cancelled more than seven (7) days after Prima acceptance or within two (2) business days of Prima’s scheduled shipment date will be subject to a 25% ~ 100% cancellation charge.
- To eliminate confusion, verbal orders (or cancellations) are NOT accepted.
- Orders $50+ will ship FREE via ground service ONLY. For expedited shipping, fees may apply. Consult Prima Customer Service prior to purchasing.
- All other orders less than $50 will have a $5.99 flat rate applied at checkout.
- All claims for loss, damage, or shortage must be made within 2 weeks after delivery.
- NO RETURNS unless by manufacturer defect. Please consult Prima Customer Service if you believe your product is defective.
- No return will be accepted for credit without prior approval by Prima Lighting Corp. in writing. To eliminate confusion, verbal return goods authorizations (RGAs) will not be accepted. To obtain a RGA number, please fax or email all requests with the original invoice attached.
- Products may be returned only after a RGA number has been issued to the customer. All products must be returned in original condition within 30 days of receiving RGA# for proper credit issuing. Please indicate your RGA# on the carton and pack well to prevent damages in transit.
- All returns for credit are subject to inspection and must be in original factory package.
- No returns or exchange will be accepted on custom-made, outdated, and/or modified items.
- All returns will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of 25~50% charged at Prima’s discretion.
90 Days Warranty
- Please see Important General Technical Information for details on proper fixture/transformer usage.
- All products must be installed and/or used in accordance with applicable National or Local Electric Codes. Prima Lighting will not repair or replace products damaged by improper use or faulty installations.
- Lamps are NOT included in Prima’s discontinued products. Please refer to Prima catalog, main website, and/or Customer Service for the proper wattage/lamp type. Failure due to use of incorrect lamp(s) is not deemed to be defective.
- Normal wear and tear on the fixture is not covered by this warranty. Exterior or mechanical damage that is not due to a warranty defect will not be corrected. No cosmetic repairs will be made unless specifically identified by Prima Lighting as a defect.
- No two glass pieces are exactly alike. Each piece of hand blown glass has its unique characteristics that make it an individual work of art. Prima cannot guarantee the exact same color, texture, and/or thickness between multiple pieces of the same type of glass.
- All fixtures and lighting systems must be used with a dedicated circuit and a Prima transformer, driver and/or ballast to comply with cUL/cETL listing; or all warranties are void.
- All warranty claims must contact Prima Tech Support first. We will assist with product troubleshooting and, if required, initiate a product replacement process.
- Prima will repair or replace, at our discretion, any product upon confirmation of manufacturer defect and/or failure. If products returned for warranty evaluation are found not to be covered under our warranty, Prima will NOT issue credit. The customer may request that product be returned at their own expense.
- In no event shall Prima Lighting’s obligation under this warranty extend beyond the initial cost of products, and accordingly any consequential damages or labor costs arising out of a defect are expressly excluded. No charge backs, charges for labor, or charges for materials will be honored without Prima Lighting’s prior written consent.
All inquiries are welcomed. Please contact us for any customer support: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us toll free at (866) 885 4915.
Revised June 29, 2017